Monday 5 September 2011

How does it go?

Well, Hello!  This is a first for me as I am sure it is for everyone. I normally would feel ill-prepared to comment on life, the universe and everything.  I don't feel entirely important, profound, or have regular poignant thoughts. 

I enjoy a very punny/sarcastic humour that has people either giggling or groaning.  I enjoy either respone to be honest.  I hav e dreams, asperations, and goals.  They range in easily acheived to totally unacheivable.  But as someone once told me....DREAMS Are FREE!

The greatest of these dreams is to write a novel.  Many have this dream, just as many do not! Perhaps it will happen one day.  I actually have a chapter/prologue written.  I will post it at some point.

Until that time we will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment